Tile Floor Cleaning in Kitchener-Waterloo
At AAA Steam Carpet Cleaning we specialize in the revitalization of tile floors and showers. Protect your household from mould and mildew.
Maintain the quality of your tile floors
Reduce the presence of household mould & mildew
Revitalize your tile floors and protect your grout
Grout sealing keeps tiles clean and grout stronger
Our 4 Step Tile Floor Revitalization Process
To revitalize your tile floors and protect your grout from staining and discolouring, AAA Steam Carpet Cleaning uses a four step process:
- We apply a non-toxic solution to your tiles and grout. After letting the solution soak for 10-20 minutes, we work it into the pores of your grout to loosen the contaminants.
- Our technicians thoroughly wash, rinse and extract the dirt, oils and pollutant laden water out of the pores of the grout and tile. The water is then sent directly to our truck’s recovery tank. This process ensures there is no over-spray of the water or cleaning solution.
- Our high speed air movers dry the floor for 10-30 minutes. Our technicians then inspect the floor to see the true condition of the grout.
After consulting with us, you now have two choices:
- If you are happy with the results of the cleaning, we can go ahead and apply a sealer to the floor, protecting it from further staining.
- If there is a considerable amount of staining and discolouration, we’ll recolour the grout to the colour of your choice.
The Importance of Grout Sealing
Grout sealing not only helps to keep your grout clean longer and easier, but it also makes the grout stronger. At the same time, sealing doesn’t let moisture in, which reduces cracking and chipping. Unfortunately, sealing is often overlooked and water has gotten into the grout. Installers generally do not seal and many homeowners don’t realize the oversight until it is too late. The grout gets soiled and you can’t seal it without sealing in the dirt. When AAA technicians come to clean your tiles and grout, ask about our sealing options so you can better protect your floors and bathrooms.
Professional Shower Cleaners in Kitchener-Waterloo
The tile work in your shower can have the most staining thanks to water and contaminants getting into the pores of the grout. This is why the grout in your shower can have dark or even black spots. AAA Steam Carpet Cleaning offers shower cleaning options for homeowners throughout the general Kitchener-Waterloo communities. Call us today to find out more about these services.
Grout Cleaning in Kitchener-Waterloo
The maintenance needed to maintain the quality of your tile floors is all about balancing between deep down tile cleaning and proper sealing. Unfortunately, dirt and other contaminants get trapped below the surface thanks to the microscopic pores of your grout. These contaminants can’t be removed by a simple mopping or even scrubbing. AAA’s cleaning system lifts the dark, bacteria-infested debris out of the grout. We’ll finish by sealing the grout lines to protect from further staining.